NY Entrepreneurs Business Network (NYEBN) Message Board › NYEBN Job Board › Full-time Opportunity as FinTech Startup Builder at Sageworks.Inc/ exchangeCo
New York, NY
Sageworks has launched a new start-up division out of New York City. We are launching a private company marketplace that changes the way private companies access capital and capital providers allocate capital. It will connect private companies looking for capital with investors looking for investments in private companies; making it easier and faster by taking the transaction online from introduction to close. Through the use of our proprietary data analytics and the social aspects of our online community, the capital formation process is more efficient and transparent for both parties.
Sageworks is a leading financial technology and information firm headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina (www.sageworksinc.com). The parent company has been recognized by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the U.S.
We are a small, creative team that is comprised of successful entrepreneurs, technologists, and financial professionals. We are looking to add more talented individuals to our team; individuals who want to be challenged, build things, and are hungry to succeed.
The successful candidate will help build the start-up from the ground up. This will be an entry-level generalist position, so the candidate will work with all parts of the start-up. This will include product, marketing, business development, operations, and sales. The successful applicant will be given a lot of responsibility early and will have a dynamic role.
This position starts in June 2013 and is located in New York City.
• Drive and manage numerous simultaneous projects in a dynamic environment
• Help develop, test, find bugs, and enhance our proprietary platform
• Assist with product management including identification and repair
• Finance and operations assistance
• Should expect to shift roles and projects based upon their individual skills and changing priorities at the company
• GPA of 3.7 or higher
• Graduating Undergraduate Seniors Only
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent expected June 2012
• Self-starter who takes ownership and initiative
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and technology
Compensation & Benefits:
The compensation package includes competitive salary, full health benefits, and 401 (k) plan.
Applicants should email their resumes to Brandt Leahy at