NY Entrepreneurs Business Network (NYEBN) Message Board › NYEBN Job Board › SomethingBorrowed Job Posting
New York, NY
Company - SomethingBorrowed
Something Borrowed NY is the premiere online wedding shop that rents designer bridal accessories worldwide at a fraction of the retail price!
Partnering with designers such as Enchanted Atelier & Justine M. Couture, we’ve curated a special collection of veils, tiaras, headpieces and jewelry to “frost yourself” on your special day.
Any minor damages are covered (please, no red velvet cake fights) and after you’re done, just ship it back to us and we’ll clean and preserve it for the next savvy bride!
Social Media Intern
Something Borrowed NY is the premiere e-boutique that RENTS bridal accessories to brides for their wedding day.
- Passion and/or experience in the Fashion and/or Bridal industry
- Experience in Facebook Pages, Twitter, Tumblr and other social media outlets
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Be well versed in social media trends & advancements
- Keep a pulse on our twitter feed & Facebook page and actively connect with users & companies to be engaged in daily conversation around the marketplace.
- Potentially write blog posts that use our voice to update our customers with new and exciting bridal trends.
- Update online marketing and advertising campaigns as well as update Web site
- Keep track of our analytics and drive traffic to each of our social media pages as well as our main site.
- Create and maintain new ways to connect to customers
Contact Brittany at