Chavi Miller
Posted Nov 23, 2010 1:24 AM
ChaviMiller
New York, NY
Post #: 6
Send an Email Post a Greeting
I am a professional loan officer with chase bank with more than 15 years experience.

What makes me different? 15 years of experience and been top producer president club.

In the time of recession and tough market, I will use my knowledge to help you to get a loan for refinance or if you are in the market to buy, I’ll pre-qualify you.

Whatever you need and when the time is good for you, you are welcome to call me at
George Petriccione
Posted Nov 23, 2010 1:35 PM
user 11218832
Bronx, NY
Post #: 1
I have more than 20 years experience in Macintosh support and troubleshooting. Apple Certified Support Professional 10.5 I help businesses and individuals determine what they need, how to set it up and how to use their computers.
I also specialize in wiring offices for phones and computers and setting up computer networks and routers of any size.
http://www.GRPCompute...
A former member
Posted Nov 23, 2010 2:11 PM
Dear fellow networking entrepreneurs:

As a life strategist and leadership coach, my deep passion is to empower people to grow into Thought Leaders, create success on their Purpose, and live their best life with abundance of LOVE, WISDOM & HAPPINESS.

I provide innovative services including one-on-one coaching, group coaching, niche programs, master programs, mastermind groups, and “Spring Magic Life Society” group through social media.

I look forward to knowing you, hearing your stories, understanding your desires, and supporting you to be the best of yourself and fulfill a successful and happy life.

Welcome to visit my website http://www.SpringMagi....
Blog http://SpringMagicLif....
LinkedIn group “Spring Magic Life Society” .
Twitter: @SpringMagicLife.
Whenever you are ready for living your magic life, please feel free to contact me directly at: .

I look forward to knowing you in person soon and becoming your trustful thinking partner!
Ari Rabban
Posted Nov 24, 2010 5:10 PM
user 3676146
New York, NY
Post #: 3
About Phone.com:

Phone.com® is an award winning cloud based phone company offering a variety of innovative, economical phone and other communications services designed for entrepreneurs, home offices, small businesses and individuals.

Powered by advanced VoIP and SaaS technologies, the company currently offers the following communications products: Phone.com Virtual Office for small businesses, Phone.com Virtual Number for individuals on the go, Phone.com Home Phone Plus for consumers along with Phone.com Mobile Office and Phone.com Mobile VoIP, all with affordable monthly plans priced as low as $4.88.

Phone.com’s mission is to offer unparalleled communication services to small businesses and individuals with exceptional customer support and lowest possible pricing.

Phone.com offers special discounts to NYEBN members.

For further details: http://www.phone.com... or call
Susan Risdal
Posted Nov 27, 2010 11:27 PM
Entechserv.com
New York, NY
Post #: 45
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
I'm introducing my husband's art. The opening for his next show will be on December 8th...on FaceBook, go to Neal Risdal Art for location and previews.
Bill Ades
Posted Nov 29, 2010 11:55 AM
BillAdes
New York, NY
Post #: 2
I am a representative for Vodaplex, a leading company that provides digital technology services that including 4G WiMax Internet, VoIP Telephony for your office or home and digital satellite service. With over 15 years of experience in IT and web services, it is my goal to help provide you with the most cost effective and stress free solution for your business.

In addition, I am always looking for insightful and ambitious individuals to grow my team. You can get in touch with me directly at I look forward to meeting all of you at our holiday party!
Rebecca
Posted Nov 29, 2010 10:07 PM
TheAppunto.com
New York, NY
The APPUNTO is a slim carryall designed exclusively for men who want to be organized.

• Men need fashion and function
  • Men want to organize their small personal items
  • The APPUNTO is the perfect carryall for such small personal items as keys, wallet, phone, music player, e-reader (iPad, Kindle, Nook), pen, notepad, etc.
  • Now men can carry them all in a quality leather product designed with their needs in mind
  • APPUNTO bridges the gap between a briefcase and a messenger bag.

Made in the USA of genuine Italian leather, a soft cowhide dyed to achieve detailed nuances in texture, cotton canvas lining and embossed logo, removable wrist strap and zippered on three sides. Inside gussets and strap prevent your small items from spilling out when the APPUNTO is fully opened.

Check out this short video: .

Go to www.theappunto.com and enter code NYEBN to receive free same-day delivery in NYC!

For men's personal stylist, image consultations, wardrobe analysis and closet organization, visit www.gentlemansimage.com.

Karla Pollack
Posted Dec 2, 2010 10:37 AM
user 10510104
New York, NY
Post #: 8
I own an Association Management Company (AMC). I work with a lot of great associations and other types of organizations on management and marketing services.

Some of the services we focus on: nonprofit financial management, government affairs/lobbying, communications, website content writing, membership development and public relations.

www.absnj.com
Robert Ianuale
Posted Jan 7, 2011 6:39 PM
resorb
Edison, NJ
Post #: 25
Hi All. I'm Robert Ianuale, President & CEO of Resorb Networks, Inc. ( http://www.resorb.net... ) located in New York and New Jersey..

A bit about the company:

Resorb Networks, Inc. creates radical, never before seen applications for the web. By pushing the boundaries of the web Resorb Networks, Inc creates the ability to amaze and entertain web users throughout the world. Resorb Networks, Inc. offers a wide arrange of services, including Website Design & Development, Custom Software Development, Business Solutions, SaaS (Software as a Service), Web Hosting, Data Integration, e-Commerce Solutions, Marketing Solutions, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Dedicated Servers – amongst a wide range of other products and services.

We are fully insured and offer an on-time guarantee! If interested in any of the services we have to offer, please don't hesitate to contact our offices and staff!

+1.888.4.RESORB

http://www.resorb.net...
Crystal Curtis
Posted Jan 8, 2011 3:39 PM
user 11561307
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Hi savvy entrepreneurs!

My name is Crystal Curtis and I'm known as an expert educator with a show-stopping laugh! I believe you can change your circumstances to live the life that you choose.

I provide memberships for an exclusive group of online business professionals who are ready to benefit from the 21st Century's most vital business skill.

As a service provider, you know that traffic = sales. With this membership, you will master the lead generating and sales strategies that less than 3% of your competitors know anything about.

If you need to drive more paying clients to your online business website, find me at my website: http://neweconomytool...

Connect with me on Facebook:

Give me a call!